The project sheet: Tracking and analyzing time by project
The project sheet displays all the information associated to a project. It has two tabs: a synthesis, and a detailed view by activities.
It is also through this view that you can edit information about your project.
The synthesis tab is the same as the projects overview page except it is displaying the time spent on each of your project’s activities.
What you can see :
- the amount of time allocated to each activity.
- the amount of time spent on each activity.
- the time budget consumption for each activity.
- the amount of time that has not been allocated to any activities.
- if activities are still running or if some of them are considered as finished and members can’t log their times on it.
What you can see in the summary:
- the number of associated activities.
- The overall amount of time allocated to the project: the time budget.
- the overall amount of time spent on the project.
- the overall amount of time left for this project.
- the time budget consumption in percentage.
- who is working on the project: managers and contributors.
Detailed view tab
The detailed view tab groups logs by activities to show the amount of time spent by each member on each activity.
A summary displays the overall amount of time spent by each member on the project.