The project sheet: Tracking and analyzing time by project
The project sheet displays all the information associated to a project. It has two tabs: a synthesis, and a detailed view by activities.
It is also through this view that you can edit information about your project .
The synthesis tab is the same as the projects overview page except it is displaying the time spent on each of your project’s activities.
What you can see :
- the amount of time allocated to each activity.
- the amount of time spent on each activity.
- the time budget consumption for each activity.
- the amount of time that has not been allocated to any activities.
- if activities are still running or if some of them are considered as finished and members can’t log their times on it.
What you can see in the summary:
- the number of associated activities.
- The overall amount of time allocated to the project: the time budget.
- the overall amount of time spent on the project.
- the overall amount of time left for this project.
- the time budget consumption in percentage.
- who is working on the project: managers and contributors.
Detailed view tab
The detailed view tab groups logs by activities to show the amount of time spent by each member on each activity.
A summary displays the overall amount of time spent by each member on the project.